552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 11, 2003

The Sportslady Tries a New Sport (Maybe)

When Cory was back in Missouri last week, he and his family hit a par-three golf course a couple of times. If you're not familiar with golf, a par-three course is kind of like the happy medium between real golf and putt-putt. Rather than being 400 or 500 yards to the hole, it's only about 100 yards. Well, he's been on sort of a golf kick since then.

I hopped on the internet, and found a short-course here in Columbus. Five bucks for nine holes! Cory, of course, is totally psyched to go. I can't help it, I'm kind of getting excited about it, too, but for a completely different reason. For me, it's a chance to shop for fun stuff. First on my shopping list: Cute accessories. Let's face it, accessories make the woman.

We plan to hit the course on Thursday morning. I'll let you know how much I humiliate myself (I've only golfed twice, and it was at least six years ago).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa