552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Help our Friends!

I don't know if I've ever talked about our friend Deb before-- Cory and I met Deb several years ago when we were working in Columbus, Ga. Our station hired her to be one of the anchors for our fledgling Fox newscast.

Deborah is awesome-- Smart, sassy, stylish. You know, a lot like me... Only much, much cooler. She found out a few years ago that she had breast cancer, and really started re-evaluating things. When she left our station, she moved to Amsterdam to work at a mission for recovering prostitutes. Seriously. How cool is that?

Anyway, Deb started dating Craig shortly after she finished her treatments-- and even though they lived a few hundred miles apart, something really clicked. We met him once, and Cory and I both thought he was great. Deb recently moved to Arkansas to be with Craig, and about six months ago, I got an email from her saying that they were engaged!



If anyone in this world deserves an awesome wedding, it's Deb. And now she and Craig are finalists for a Charleston wedding giveaway, and need your vote!

Click here to vote for Deb and Craig!

You can vote once per day. I know that most of you don't know either of these people, but it literally only takes about a minute of your time-- so if you have a free moment, please vote for our friends.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa