552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, November 19, 2007

An Interesting Tidbit...

About my birthday (which will be here in one month and eight days)...
130,389 People Click here to get your own death report... It also tells you who died on your birthday (any year... not just your birth year. The most interesting person on there was Lester B. Pearson, who won a Nobel Prize... but I know him for having an NHL award named after him.

And yet another interesting tidbit... when it's time for me to kick the bucket, Cory could spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on a funeral for me-- or he could just cash me in and pocket the profits:
$3265.00
The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.
Granted, it wouldn't help him to make too many mortgage payments... but it might keep Cory and Zoe off the streets for a few months. I'd hate to see them living in a refrigerator box on the beach.
So, how much are you worth?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa