552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Furry Friends

I've been informed that not everyone knows what a "furry" is. Rather than trying to explain it, I'll just let you watch and learn.

(I should add, at this point, that while I do have a mild fascination with mascots, I don't think I quite qualify for "furry fandom." I just like to watch them dance at sporting events. And ice skate. I love an ice skating mascot)

By the way, why couldn't Cory and I have come up with this idea for a documentary? Every now and then, we'll come up with what we think is a great idea (like a documentary about Bingo), only to have our hopes dashed by the discovery that it's been done before. One of these days, though... we'll come up with our million-dollar idea.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa