552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How I spent my Friday Night

You've all often heard (or actually read) me complaining about Football Season-- and my crazy Friday nights. Life has improved greatly since we moved to Florida. Our sports department has three full-time anchor/reporters, and on Friday nights, we get tons of help from our news departnemt. Several news photographers (and a few reporters) shoot games for us, and we have two producers who dedicate their evenings to writing scripts and getting scores. Oh, and our new news director gave us three more minutes than we got last year!

As a result, our Friday night "Frenzy" looks pretty damn good. Yeah, there are still a few kinks to work out, but if you'd like to check out our show, it's on the web! You can catch everything except the intro (we use copywrighted music, so we can't put it on the web) and the final 15 seconds (where we just say "bye!").

How I spent my Friday Night, Part One
How I spent my Friday Night, Part Two

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa