552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Crazy Cat Lady

Thank God for Cory. If he hadn't stumbled into my life, I'd probably already be well on my way to being a "crazy cat lady."

And let's face it. We all know that I'm not a particularly neat or clean person (check that... I'm a clean person... I just don't keep a very tidy house). If I were a crazy cat lady, I'd be knee-deep in hairballs and poo-sand.

And I guess that's what makes this item so fascinating: A woman in Russia has 130 cats in her Moscow flat. Oh, and her home appears to be fairly clean, which is why I find the whole story a little bit suspect. Regardless, you must make sure to watch the video-- it's spectacular.

Do you think she's converted her bathtub into a giant litter-box? Just a thought.

And while I'm on the topic of kitties, Get well soon, Opie!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa