552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

In Memoriam

Six years ago, our friend "Broccoli" got a kitten, Huxley. She was cute and playful-- and unfortunately, not long after he got her, he found out she had feline leukemia.

That broke my little heart. I saw how attached he was to her after just a few weeks, and how much fun she was, and how well they complimented one another. And I worried that she wouldn't live very long and that Brock would be crushed.

But Huxley grew up, remained playful and fun, and I stopped worrying.

Last night, Cory woke me up and told me that Huxley had died, and that Broccoli had posted about it on his blog. And of course, I cried like a baby when I read it. When you have a chance, head over to his blog and check out the beautiful pictures of Huxley and read her story.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa