552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Brief Hiatus

I've been in Michigan since late Monday night-- so my already sporadic blogging tendencies have been thrown completely off-whack. Sorry!

We've done some fun stuff while I've been down here-- splashing around at a waterpark, checking out the classic cars on Woodward, and a mini class reunion (mostly with people I didn't know very well).

But rather than ramble on about that stuff, I'll give some links to the last few stories I've done at work instead. Some are good, some are not-so-good.

(Update: for some ridiculous reason, I can't get the website to go directly to the video when you click on the link. So, click on the link, then click on the "Watch Video" link, which you'll see directly below the image on the left side of the page.)

The Story of Frankie Ryff
Dolphins Training Camp is a Small World
New Season, New Look for Bucs
Local Couple Prepares for Climb of their Lives

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa