552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 20, 2007

Only In Florida...

Ahhhh, Florida. Home to the crazy, the corrupt, and more elderly folks than you can shake a stick at (though why would you want to?). So when things like this happen, you just shrug and laugh.

Of course, I'm relatively new to Florida. As you all know, I grew up on a different peninsula. Michigan was my home for well over two decades. But people are fleeing the Great Lakes State like rats deserting a sinking ship. Some say it's because the auto industry has gone into the crapper... But I think it's because something like this could only happen in Michigan-- and it's a sign to get the hell out.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa