552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dr. Feelgood

It's not often I say this... I actually had a good experience at the doctor's office today.

I was scheduled for a 1p.m. appointment at the plastic surgeon's, to get my stitches removed. At 1:00, I showed up, started to sign my name on the sign-in sheet, and the nurse smiled and said "You're the only one here, just come on back."

So, I opened the door to the main office, and she added, "I have good news for you-- we got it all this time, so you won't have to come back here again."

(Huge sigh of relief)

She led me to an examining room, excused herself to go get a suture kit, and was gone for a total of about thirty seconds. It took her maybe two minutes to remove my stitches, then said "Ok, that's it. We've already forwarded your pathology report to your dermatologist, so just make sure you go back to see him in the next six months or so."

Grand total of time spent at the office? Five minutes. Why can't it always be that easy?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa