552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, September 11, 2006

Under the Knife

Remember that "atypical" mole I had? Today I had to have it removed. But, of course, they can't just remove the mole. Oh, no. That mole the size of a pencil eraser has turned into a 1 1/2 inch-long incision with eight stitches. Which wouldn't be bad, if it weren't on my face. Needless to say, we won't be having our engagement picture taken any time soon.

It's been about nine hours since my surgery, and the novocane has finally completely worn off.... which is good, because half of my face was numb and every time I tried to take a sip of soda, it dribbled down my chin. That'll knock your cool factor down by a few notches.

I was kind of bummed out because Cory was supposed to get off work early today... and almost an hour after I expected him to come home, he still hadn't called. But, as I discovered, that's because he went to the store to buy me some flowers (pretty pink roses with some white mums) and a get-well card. What a sweetie.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa