552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Arrrrr!

Shiver me timbers! Our fair little hamlet has been overrun with buccanneers!

Unfortunately, I work weekends, so I wasn't able to attend the festivities on the river. Many of you (Sandy, Amy) know how disappointed I am that I missed the Pirate Days.

However, on Friday night, we did manage to attend the Pirate Pub Crawl! Many tankards of grog were consumed in the presence of pirates and their wenches. Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of (Captain Morgan's) Rum. I wish I'd brought my camera, so that I could share some of the more interesting moments of the night with you (Including Cory and me riding in a very tiny elevator with ten pirates).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa