552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Peeping Sportslady

First, I have to give a shout-out to the Lady Crumpet, who always has the best links. This time, it's an online Johari Window.

For those of you that didn't study psychology or communication in college, a Johari Window is a way to analyze a person's level of self-awareness.

Back in the days before the phrase "Too Much Information" became popular, my pal Melina had an expression to share the same sentiment. In a "TMI" situation, she once said "That's one Johari window I never wanted to peek into!"

It's in that spirit that I invite you to not only peek into my Johari Window, but to also contribute to it.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa