552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

And a couple random thoughts...

1. We're still unpacking. I spent the last two days sorting, alphabetizing, and matching CDs to their cases (and in many instances, not matching CDs to their cases). There needs to be a law that every CD has the name of the artist and album printed onto the disc label. I didn't do an official count, but I'm guessing that I organized a little over 600 CDs in total.
2. Cory now has two days at his new job under his belt. So far, he seems to like it.
3. Apparently, January 24th is the most depressing day of the year. So if you're reading this, congratulations on staving off thoses suicidal urges for another 365 days.
4. On a related note, if you're ever feeling down about yourself, I have some words of advice for you. Go to Big Lots. Go now. You'll find the dregs of society there. You'll also find some great bargains. And any place where you can purchase cheap housewares and self-esteem is o.k. by me.
5. I have a convicted sex offender living within a half-mile of me. The Cape Coral PD was kind enough to send us a letter... detailing his offenses, his address, vital stats, and a mug shot.
6. It took over an hour and a half to post all those pictures. I hope you appreciate them.
7. I need to go to bed. It's my Sunday night, and I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa