552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Insomniac Alert!

Tonight, after the Rock Star:INXS fiasco, Cory and I decided to play a little catchup on our TiVo viewing. We watched three straight hours of Fox's new show "Prison Break." It's pretty good... kind of a "24" feel... very intense.

When we were finished, we flipped over to CBS and the US Open recap show was on. Except it wasn't a recap, because at 1:15 in the morning, Andre Agassi and James Blake were still locked in epic battle.

I'm not a big tennis fan. I usually catch a few matches during Wimbledon, and occasionally if the Williams sisters are playing each other, I'll watch. However, when two American players are battling through a fifth-set tiebreak in the quarterfinals of a Major tournament, I have to watch.

Agassi won, by the way. I love seeing old guys do well (he's four months and two days younger than me).

I've actually seen Andre Agassi play in person, a few months after the Palace of Auburn Hills opened. They hosted a big tennis exhibition, and a lot of the big names were there, including a very young, very long-haired, and very cute Andre Agassi (circa 1988). During one of his matches, a girl actually screamed "Andre, I wanna have your baby!" Swear to God. And no, it wasn't me.

That's the same day that I met Martina Navratalova. And no, she didn't hit on me. Shame on you for even asking.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa