552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, September 08, 2005

TiVo Tragedy

For the first time since I bought Cory a TiVo unit for Christmas, we've had a TiVo malfunction. It seriously bummed me out.

As you all know by now, I'm obsessed with the show "Rock Star: INXS." It's on three nights a week, and if either Cory and I are at work when the show's on, we TiVo the episode.

According to our TiVo unit, tonight's episode was supposed to be half an hour. In actuality, it was an hour long. So our TiVo only taped the crappy feel-good, warm-fuzzy first half, and didn't get any of the competitive, ass-kicking second half. And as a result, I have no idea who was eliminated. I don't even know who was in the running for elimination.

I'd like to blame the folks at TiVo, or even the folks at CBS. But I have a feeling it's the folks in the programming department at our local CBS affiliate, who probably just never bothered to update their local listings. I could be wrong... but since they're the competition, I choose to blame them. For now, at least.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa