552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 14, 2005

The Return of Bridezilla

By the way, my wedding obsession rages on. I found myself at the outdoor mall with nothing better to do yesterday, so I went to Party City and wandered the aisles of wedding-related crap. And I do mean "crap." Most of it was the type of stuff you'd see in a wedding at the fairground (and yes, I've been to weddings at the fairgrounds. It's the nicest place in Kirksville to have your reception. I've also been to a rodeo, a demolition derby and an REO Speedwagon concert there).

I also spent some of my Barnes And Noble gift card (from Cory's mom) on yet another Bridal magazine. This time, it was InStyle Weddings, and I justified it because I love Law & Order, and Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order: SVU was on the cover.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa