552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, December 31, 2004

The Mystery Blogger Strikes Again

Hey Gang!

I know, I know... it's been nearly two weeks since you last heard from me. Sorry. I've been crazy busy and I still am, to be honest.

Jan and Steve came down for Christmas, which kept Cory and I dusting, vaccuuming and scrubbing for the entire week leading up to Christmas Eve. The Holidays were nice, and it was very nice to get two (that's right, two) weekends off in a row to spend with Cory. That honestly hasn't happened since before I moved to Georgia, well over three years ago.

Technically, this week, I'm supposed to be on vacation. But I'm not. I'm in New Orleans right now, covering the Sugar Bowl. Cool, huh? Not really. I worked about 11 hours yesterday, and I'm in for another just like it today. Ugh.

But, if I have to work when I'm supposed to be on vacation, I'd much rather do it in New Orleans than in my crappy, cockroach-infested office. At least I have my priorities straight.

Cory and Jan also came down here to the Big Easy. I suspect they're having much more fun than I am.

I wrote a great entry earlier detailing my first day in the Big Easy, but this crappy laptop computer ate it. Here's hoping this one hits the information superhighway in one piece.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa