552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Thank You...

For all your kind words and well-wishes. It's amazing the people you hear from when they hear that you've gotten engaged. If I'd have known all the nice things that people would say, I'd have gotten engaged a couple of dozen times! Ha!

Seriously, though.. I don't think I've been hugged this many times in one week. One of our co-workers, a generally gruff older guy, gave Cory a big hug in the middle of the newsroom when he found out. Another co-worker gave us a really sweet card, and she's someone that I rarely even talk to.

So thanks, everyone. And now I have a favor to ask... please, please, please, don't ask us when the wedding is. We don't know. We're just trying to enjoy this "engaged" thing, and are hoping that we might get to take a day off together sometime in the next year.

And I promise... I won't talk about getting married non-stop on this blog. Just let me get it out of my system for the next couple of days, and I promise I won't turn into "Bridezilla."

Not yet, anyway.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa