552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, January 08, 2005

"Welcome To The Rock" Posted by Hello
(all apologies to Sean Connery)


After spending about an hour online, fruitlessly trying to find a picture of a ring that even slightly resembles mine, I gave up and just took a picture of my own ring instead.

Yeah, yeah... I know... you can't see much detail in this picture. Give me a break. I'm a professional video photographer... not a professional still photographer (though I do know enough about photo editing to airbrush a few wrinkles on my face and smudge out that ugly mole on my left hand).

Cory did a good job, though he says he was really worried that I wouldn't like it. He remembered that I don't like round diamonds, and that I love princess cut (square) diamonds. All of the stones are princess cut (don't ask me how big the center stone is... I have no idea), set in white gold. I think the white gold is what worried him the most.

I told him that it could look like dog poop and I'd still love it... however, it doesn't look like dog poop. It's gorgeous, and it's exactly what I would have picked out for myself.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa