552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

On the Other Hand...

I may be an insane, wedding-obsessed nutcase, but at least I don't have to go back to work until Sunday.

"What?" You say, stunned. "I thought the Sportslady never got days off."

Ahhh, so true, my friend, so true. However, the sportslady had to sacrifice a week of vacation, plus her Christmas and New Year's "holidays," plus her usual two-days-off-a-week in order to cover the Sugar Bowl. So Sportslady's taking a little time off.

And don't ask why the Sportslady is speaking in third person. The Sportslady just felt like it.

So, the good news is that I get three days off this week. The bad news? I'll be spending Friday and Saturday nursing Cory back to health after he has four wisdom teeth removed. Ah, at least we'll be spending time together. That's two days more than we get in most months.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa