552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I Can't Take It Any More!

Days of our Lives has been completely blowing my mind over the last few months. The most recent plot twist on the show is even more pathetic (and unrealistic) than the legendary "Marlena's possessed" plotline of 1995.

So everyone that's dead isn't really dead. They're just living on an island that happens to be an exact replica of Salem. Twist your brain around that little riddle. How can someone who's been embalmed still be alive?

Better yet... I found out recently that Jack is returning to the show on Tuesday. Jack's been my favorite character on the show for eons, and I'm thrilled that he's returning. However, Jack isn't just dead, embalmed, and buried. His wife donated his organs. She even met the wife of the man who received Jack's heart.

This makes satanic possession sound run of the mill! These type of things could only on Days... I'm so disgusted by the whole thing that I don't want to watch any more, but it's like a train wreck... I just can't turn away.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa