552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Blonde Ambition

To know me is to know that I love blonde jokes. Odd, I realize, since I am blonde, but I guess if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? Really, blondes are the last minority that you can safely mock without fear of a lawsuit.

Anyway, my dad sent me this one via email tonight:
A blonde guy came home early from work and heard strange noises coming from his bedroom. He rushed upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?' he asked.

"I'm having a heart attack !" the woman cried.

He rushed downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he was dialing, his four year old son came up and said, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he doesn't have any clothes on.".

The man slammed down the phone, stormed back upstairs, back into his bedroom, past his crying wife and ripped open the closet door. Sure enough,there was his brother, totally naked and cowering on the closet floor.

"You stupid idiot!" he shouted, "my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!."

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa