552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Where in the World...

Is Carmen San Diego?
Nope... Where in the World is the Sportslady?

In the last seven days, I've been to Atlanta (twice), Newnan (twice) and now, Michigan.

The trips to Newnan were for the Georgia state baseball tournament. On Memorial Day, Cory and I headed up to Northgate high school to see the Vikings beat up on our Hardaway Hawks in the state Semifinals. Then, Friday, back up to Newnan to see those same Nortgate Vikings get pummelled by the C-Town High School Blue Devils. Seriously. They made Northgate just look silly (11-0 and 9-1 in the best-of-three series).

The next day, Cory and I were headed up 1-85 for the Atlanta Airport, for our flight to lovely, scenic Michigan. And here we are in the Great Lakes State.

Nothing too exciting so far. I bought a new swimsuit (my first in over a decade that I plan on actually wearing in public). I took my parents out for a "Happy Anniversary/Thanks for Putting up with Us" dinner tonight. That about covers it.

The swimsuit is cute. Dinner, on the other hand, was kind of crappy. We went to the Big Buck Brewery, a former favorite of mine... it was empty, the menu was completely different, and the service was mediocre. Apparently, the ol' Big Buck's gone downhill since the last time I was in town. You can't go home again, I guess.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa