552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Live Evil

For the first time in months, I'll be doing a live shot on tomorrow's newscasts. Remember, "Live" spelled backwards is "Evil."

I'll be going to Montgomery for the Division II College World Series, where Columbus State is now just three wins away from another national championship. And though I love reporting live, I usually only get the opportunity two or three times a year (I went a stretch of over ten months from last May to this March without doing a single live report.)

As a result, I always get a little nervous when I have to report live. It's not that I can't do it, it's just that there's the potential for so much to go wrong.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa