552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, March 26, 2004

Warning: Girly Sports Discussion Ahead!

Has anyone been watching the World Figure Skating Championships? I didn't catch much of it (the Red Wings were playing the Avalanche on ESPN, and the NCAA Tournament was on CBS... I have priorities, after all!), but I was very impressed by Brian Joubert's costume. He won the European championship last month skating to music from "The Matrix," and he took the silver medal last night. I didn't even like the last two Matrix Movies, but Joubert's costume itself could have taken at least the bronze. He probably got penalized for not having a puffy shirt, though.

By the way, Michelle Kwan is getting the big shaft-ola at the Worlds.

Oh, and speaking of the Red Wings, I think Manny Legace should start in net for the playoffs. Hell, they've won three cups with three different goalies... why stop there? Considering he spent much of the season as the backup's backup, he's the best in the biz. He needs to stop giving up those late goals, though. Every time I watch the Wings, he gives one up in the final two or three minutes of the game. It's like nobody bothers playing defense, and they're just watching the clock.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa