552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, March 26, 2004

Words Cannot Describe...

How bitter I am right now.

Cory just called me, all excited, because one of our station's big muckity-mucks just gave him tickets to the NCAA Regional Final in Atlanta on Sunday night. That's right... while I'm at work anchoring the 6 & 11 sports, my boyfriend gets to go to one of the coolest sporting events of the year. Without me. And you thought that one of the perks of working as a sportscaster was getting to do cool things like the NCAA Regional Final. Ha.

I'm trying very hard to be happy for him.

Of course, I can't take Sunday night off, so Cory's trying to figure out who to take to the game with him, since we don't have any friends in this town (and we've lived here for 2 1/2 years. Don't believe anything you ever hear about "southern hospitality.").

I feel awful, because I should be happy for him, but I was obviously very angry when Cory called to tell me his big news. What can I say? I'm selfish.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa