552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Big Brother is Watching

Before you sign that check and send it off to Al Sharpton... keep in mind the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Election Commission. They know all.

You can actually find out who your friends and neighbors are supporting, using the Fundrace 2004 Neighbor Search. For example, I know that a pair of prominent coaches at a major university in my proximity are $2000 donors to George W. Bush. I also know that the Baldwin Brothers have shoved a few grand at various Democratic candidates (big surprise there, I know). Jalen Rose contributes. So does Jason Sehorn. And George Steinbrenner? He supports Bob Graham.

Nosy? Too much time on my hands? You betcha.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa