552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Getting Personal

Those of you that read this blog regularly have figured out there are some things I don't talk about. I try not to talk about my co-workers (unless it's something fairly innocuous), because I know that some of them read this. I don't talk about job-hunting, because I don't need my co-workers-- or my superiors-- knowing if I'm looking for another job. I also try not to talk about personal things going on in other people's lives, because I don't want to invade their privacy.

That's the difficult part for me. I generally use this blog as a sounding board for my "issues:" A forum to vent my frustrations about things that upset me, to share my views on things that are personal for me, and on occasion, to ask advice from my friends.

Twice in the last month, I've gotten bad news from some people very close to me. News that impacts me personally, and that breaks my heart for the people involved.

Essentially, that's why I haven't blogged much in the last several days. When something upsets me, I tend to obsess about it. I can't think about much else for days on end, and I can't think of anything witty or entertaining to blog about. Tonight, I'm going to make an effort to find things to write about, just to keep my mind off the things that are bothering me. But please understand if I don't blog much in the near future. I promise, I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa