552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, March 15, 2004

Oh, the Madness!

A couple of co-workers coerced Cory into running our station's NCAA Tournament Pool this year. He, in turn, asked me to help him with it. It's already turned into a major pain in the patoot... we've been on each other's nerves all night, trying to figure out who we should ask to participate, and who would be offended by (gasp!) an office pool.

All that, and I still haven't even pondered any of my picks yet. I suppose I'll be using my super-secret formula again this year... last year it produced Syracuse over Kansas in the Championship game. Pure luck, I know... but dance with who brung ya, right?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa