552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

NCAA Update

I'm still alive in our pool at work... I haven't lost anybody in my final four yet. Compare that to Cory, who has lost three of the final four teams... including his choice for national runner-up (Kentucky) and his would-be national champion (Stanford).

I still need a few things to go my way to get me in the clear, though. First, Oklahoma State and Pitt have to lose. The sooner, the better, as far as I'm concerned. Then, St. Joes, Georgia Tech, and Duke have to win, win, win. It also wouldn't hurt if UAB could beat Kansas like they did Kentucky. The Blazers' star player is from just up the road in LaFayette... I'll think happy thoughts for Mo Finley for the next few days.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa