552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, March 26, 2004

NCAA Tournament Update

Last night's picks went fairly well... Yes, I'm one of the weirdos that actually picked St. Joes to advance past the sweet sixteen. I got three out of four correct on Thursday, with the one game I missed being the Alabama/Syracuse matchup. But I'm perfectly OK with the Crimson Tide rolling into the Elite Eight, since it gives me something to cover on Saturday night.

Tonight, though, my bracket could come crumbling down. The pool leaders and I have selected many of the same games, but there's a little disparity, and most of our differences could be resolved tonight. So think happy thoughts for UAB, Georgia Tech, Duke, and Xavier.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa