552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Just Call Me Stefano DiMera

All right, kids... it's quiz time. First today, we'll find out which mythological form best represents me.
pho
You are Form 0, Phoenix: The Eternal.

"And The Phoenix's cycle had reached zenith, so he consumed himself in fire. He
emerged from his own ashes, to be forever immortal."


Some examples of the Phoenix Form are Quetzalcoatl (Aztec), Shiva (Indian), and Ra-Atum
(Egyptian).
The Phoenix is associated with the concept of life, the number 0, and the element of fire.
His sign is the eclipsed sun.
As a member of Form 0, you are a determined individual. You tend to keep your sense of
optomism, even through tough times and have a positive outlook on most situations. You have
a way of looking at going through life as a journey that you can constantly learn from.
Phoenixes are the best friends to have because they cheer people up easily.

Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

On "Days of our Lives," the villain likes to consider himself a phoenix who has "risen from the ashes" several times. Of course, living right across the river from "Phenix City," I'm just happy to see the word spelled correctly.

Second... if I were a shoe, what kind of shoe would I be?
sandals
Sandals- peaceful, daydreamy, and thoughtful, you often find yourself staring into space.
When you aren't out volunteering you are often just dreaming away.
You enjoy the company of friends sometimes but enjoy peace and quiet.

What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Interesting, since I rarely wear sandals. I don't like people to see my feet. And I don't like having to polish my toenails regularly.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa