552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Withdrawl Symptoms

I'm suffering serious Bingo withdrawl. Every Wednesday night for about two years, my ex-boyfriend Rich and I used to play Bingo at the Shrine Club in Kirksville. That's right, we were regulars. Rich bought a used car with his winnings, and we even took a trip to Vegas with the primary objective of playing Bingo 24 hours a day.

The day I was promoted to Sports Director was a sad day, simply because it meant I would work every Wednesday night. Our Bingo-loving days were numbered.

Since then, I've only played maybe a handful of times. Every now and then, though, I get on an internet bingo kick. This is one of those nights. If you ever get bored and want to play, check out Lycos Gamesville.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa