552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Two for the Price of One

Tonight, we had a going-away party for yet another co-worker, off to a better job and greener pastures. One of our photographers, Matthew, is leaving us for a job in Birmingham, Alabama... a significant jump in market size. Good for him. The thing that I find depressing about it is that Matt hasn't worked here as long as I have. Granted, he interned at our station years ago... but he's only been a full-timer for two years.

Meanwhile, I'm still here.

Tonight, I also found out one of our news bigwigs has left, effective immediately. I'm a little stunned, to be quite honest. We've got a lot of really big changes happening in our news department over the next couple of months, and the guy who was organizing the whole thing is gone. Or at least I assume he was organizing it. I assume someone is... but we all know what happens when we assume, don't we?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa