552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Break Out the Red Pen

The front page of the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer sports section today featured an article about the Tour De Georgia and Lance Armstrong's impending visit.

The headline was large. And it was at the very top of the page. And it said that Armstrong would be "Peddaling" to Columbus.

I wonder what sort of wares he'll be peddaling here. Perhaps he'll be peddaling PEDALS!!! Maybe he'll even put the "peddal" to the metal.

Though, now that I think of it, I may be misspelling their misspelling. They may have actually spelled it "peddleing" or maybe "peddeling." Regardless, it was pretty sad.

Of course, I really shouldn't speak. Our station misspelled the name of one of Alabama's best-known cities last night.

Ed. Note: I double-checked on Friday. They actually spelled it "Peddling."

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa