552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Book Club Update

I got a little lazy on my day off last week. I was sitting around the house, nothing to read, and I started digging in the bookcase.

There, I spotted one of Cory's books: Couplehood by Paul Reiser (Actor/Writer/Comedian). Not exactly the most challenging read, but it kept me mildly amused for a couple of days.

Interestingly enough, his bio on the last page didn't mention his breakthrough television role on "My Two Dads." But visiting the "My Two Dads" website will help me greatly in playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon... who knew that Giovanni Ribisi played the daughter's little boyfriend?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa