552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, February 27, 2004

Ethical Dilemma

I need a little advice on a moral dilemma I'm facing. It isn't anything very saucy... sorry.

My dilemma deals with 52 Books in 52 Weeks. See, it's book-on-tape season for me. Whenever the playoffs roll around, that means road trips to fun places like Troy State University (just under two hours away), the Gwinnett Civic Center (just over two hours away), and the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (just under three hours away). Generally, I have to make these trips by myself, so I need a little entertainment for the drive.

I know, and you know, that listening to a book-on-tape isn't the same as actually sitting down and reading. But I kind of think that I should get some credit for a book-on-tape... especially since playoffs also generally mean 60-hour work weeks when my only "free" time is in the car.

So what do you think? Maybe a separate list for books-on-tape? Or should they count as real books? Half of a book?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa