552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, February 20, 2004

Bonus Feature

Ladies and Gents, the Sportslady presents a new feature on the ol' blog... the Poll of the Week. I'm still working out the kinks, but it appears to be up and running. I can't guarantee that I'll always poll you on the most riveting subject matter, but I'm trying, ok?

This week's poll was inspired by our visit to the movies tonight to see "Stuck On You." Cory, as always, smuggled in a box of Hot Tamales.

So please, vote early and vote often on the poll. This one will probably be up for more than a week, just until I get the hang of the thing.

And of course, if you have any suggestions for future polls, feel free to submit them here, or you can e-mail them to me!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa