552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bring Out the Vitamin C

Around 6:00 tonight, I got a sore throat. Didn't think it was a big deal, I'd been chewing a piece of Eclipse gum, and I thought that maybe it's minty strength had just irritated my throat a bit.

But after dinner, it was still sore. By 9:00, I had an earache. Not good.

This time of year is the busiest here in Columbus. In addition to the Cottonmouths and the Riverdragons, we also have the high school basketball playoffs, college baseball, spring football, and the NFCA Lead-Off Classic. I could be in a casket and still have to come in to work... especially since Dave's still on the DL.

So far tonight, I've taken a multivitamin, a zinc tablet, three ibuprofen, two glasses of orange juice, two Cold-Eeze throat drops (the cherry is so much better than the orange), and I'm squirting Zicam up my schnozz every four hours.

Wish me luck.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa