552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Insane Jealousy

Yet another co-worker just got a fabulous new job. She's one of my favorite people at work, and she really deserves to move up in television. Honestly, she's so happy to be moving up 50 markets that she glows right now.

Of course, I'm insanely jealous. I'd love to put a great tape together and send it out to every tv station in the country... but I'm just too tired-out to do it. The TV business is like that. You don't really think about looking for a new job unless you're getting burned out... but once you start getting burned-out, you're too exhausted to do all the legwork. Poor Dave (my boss) said he'd only stay here for two years. 19 years later, he's still here, plugging away.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa