552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, January 05, 2004

Can I Put This On My Resume?

God Bless Richard Burkard. Richard's a part time producer at our station, and probably the most knowledgeable person I know about all things Columbus. He's a little quirky (who isn't?), and isn't afraid to speak his mind (not always a prized quality in the world of news) but he has a great dry sense of humor and a big heart (He's a magnet for homeless people, and Thank God, he actually has the patience to try and help everyone he meets.)

Anyway, in Richard's most recent blog post (January 5th), he presents his "Burkard Awards." While many of his "awards" are for much more serious topics, I was mentioned as having... get this: Good Hair. I was edged out by a co-worker and the morning anchor at our competition (who has the shiniest hair I've ever seen), but I'm just happy for the mention.

Now if there was just a way I could put this honor on my resume. Hmmm. Maybe I could squeeze it in somewhere between "Iowa Best Small-Market Sportscast" and the Master's Degree that I'm not using any more.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa