552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Overkizzle

Is it my imagination, or is Snoop Dogg the most overexposed human being on the planet? I just watched the most bizarre music video during halftime of the Sugar Bowl... and it was all Snoop, all the time. I mean, does the guy even record albums any more? He's doing commercials for Nokia, for AOL, for "Girls Gone Wild" videos. You name it, he's on the "televizzle" plugging it.

I'll give him credit... the dude's got a great sense of humor about himself. Take the Cadillac "Snoop DeVille", for example. And the "D-O-double-Gizzle " did invent his own bizarre language.

Have trouble translating things into Snoop-lingo? Check out his "Shizzolator".

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa