552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Charlie Hustler

So Pete Rose gambled on baseball. Wow. I'm stunned (insert sarcasm here).

I suppose this means he's a sure bet for the Hall of Fame now. It's really too bad... not that he gambled... not that he was banned from baseball... but that people will probably kiss his ass for finally telling the truth.

Sure, his achevements in baseball are amazing. And his achievements should be in the hall of fame, just like the achievements of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League are. The league is in the hall, but its great players like Dot Kamenshek aren't hall-of-famers.

I think this article summarizes my feelings about good ol' Charlie Hustle. Come to think of it, this one isn't bad, either.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa