552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

'Tis the Season

Cory and I started decorating the our cheap, fake Christmas tree tonight. I got it at Wal-Mart about eight years ago, for about $25 bucks. It's pretty pathetic, but I just don't see the sense in getting a nice one. We never have people at our apartment, and we don't have any kids (Unless you count Zoe). So we really decorate the hell out of our cheap little tree. I feel that if you put enough crap on it, it doesn't look nearly as sad.

Anyway, I went out to our storage shed to get the decorations, and there's an enormous, gift-wrapped box out there. I must admit, my curiosity is piqued. It had better be for me!

So, for the next week, I'll spend way too much time trying to figure out what's in the big box. Based on the size and shape, I already have a couple of ideas as to what it could be... now I'll just have to resist the temptation to go back out to the shed, pick it up, and shake it.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa