552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Obligatory Sports Posting:

I was watching the SEC Championship game, and just for kicks, switched over to the Big XII title game. Huh? Wha?? What the hell happened to Oklahoma?

Granted, K-State is a hell of a football team that never lives up to it's potential. But OU was averaging over 48 points a game. At the time I'm posting this, they're down 35-7 with 7:25 left in the 4th Quarter.

My guess is that the Sooners will still play for the national championship in the Sugar Bowl, even with the loss. They hold a 12-and-1 record, a massive lead in the BCS rankings, and it's not like KSU is chopped liver. One loss, to the 15th ranked team in the nation, probably won't drop OU out of contention. Of course, I've been wrong before.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa