552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 30, 2003

And While We're on the Topic...

Go Highlanders!!!

My high school (From which I graduated 16 1/2 years ago), Just won a State Championship in Football!!! Even more amazing, they beat Brother Rice, an athletic powerhouse, with alumni includingan NBA All-Star, easily a dozen in the NFL, and even one or two who have played Arena Football. In fact, two of their coaches have played in the NFL.

Amazing? You have to understand. Adams has tolerated decades of football crappiness. I remember when I was a senior in High School, we won the homecoming game. The school had been around for at least ten years, and I'm pretty sure it was the first time the football team had ever won it's own homecoming.

So Yay Highlanders, and Yay first-year head coach Tony Patritto. And especially Yay to the Adams Drum Major, who tolerated several extra weeks of wearing a kilt in freezing temperatures. Now that's dedication.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa