552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Shiny, Shiny

I went to the dentist today, and unlike most people, I had a pretty good experience there. I know a lot of people hate going to the dentist. It's never bothered me, probably because I was blessed with pretty good teeth. I never even had a cavity until I was 30 years old.

I really like the dentist here in town. I'm going to the same doctor that does Cory's orthidonture, and he's really nice. I actually met him last year, at a Columbus Quarterback Club meeting. We found out that he used to play football at Auburn, and even interviewed him for one of our zillion sports specials last year.

His office staff is great, too. His main hygenist is from International Falls, Minnesota, so as you can imagine, she's a pretty big hockey fan. We sat and talked hockey for about half an hour. She's a season ticket holder for the Cottonmouths, and I've seen her at several games. We both can't wait for hockey season to start!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa