552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, August 25, 2003

Laundry Loser

Just finished a load of dark laundry... and I've officially confirmed that I'm an idiot. A blue ball-point pen stowed away in one of my pockets (or one of Cory's... though I'm pretty sure it was mine). So, several items in the laundry were ruined by the ink. Some of the things that got inked up were inside-out, so I only got ink on the inside... and a couple other things were items like old towels and whatnot... not so bad. Unfortunately, two specific items took the brunt of the exploding pen... one of my favorite articles of clothing, a really cool blouse that my mom got me for my birthday, and a moss-green polo shirt that I gave Cory for Valentine's day a couple of years ago.

Crap.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa