552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 22, 2003

Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is pretty lame... But I'm just proud of myself for posting it at 12:09 am on Friday!

1. When was the last time you laughed? I just got back from watching "Bruce Almighty" at the dollar theater. I'm not a big Jim Carrey fan (in fact, I'm pretty much an anti-fan).. but the scene where Steve Carell freaks out on the news set was freakin' hysterical.
2. Who was the last person you had an argument with? Probably Cory. I can't think of an argument we've had recently, but I remember about two days ago we had a pretty heated discussion about something sports-related. We obviously didn't see eye-to-eye on the topic, but I don't remember what it was!
3. Who was the last person you emailed? Hmmmmm... haven't really sent out any emails lately. Last night, I sent Cory a targa file of the Big East Conference logo so that he could load it into our graphics computer at work. Pretty exciting, huh?
4. When was the last time you bathed? An actual bath? I don't remember. I showered this morning, at about 9:30. I probably should have taken a shower when I got back from shooting the special, but I decided to take a nap instead.
5. What was the last thing you ate? As I write this, I'm eating a green (lime) Fla-Vor-Ice freezer-pop.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa